If you are looking for an active and responsive logistics partner in Pakistan, we could prove to be your ideal choice. Please see below our company introduction.
TRON® is the leading and versatile freight forwarder in Pakistan Since 1980, offering a variety of services, including Air-Sea Freight Forwarding, Customs Clearance, Logistics, Warehousing, Buyers Consolidation, DDP etc. We have offices at Lahore, Sialkot, and Karachi, the commercial hubs of Pakistan, and a warehousing facility at Port Qasim, Karachi.
Our roots in this industry dates back to 1980, started as a customs clearing company. Which over the time has gone through organic growth, resulting in the foundation of freight forwarding division in the year 1998. Ultimately, this business was incorporated under the name and title of Tron Global (Private) Limited.
We are among the very a few companies in Pakistan that have as deep roots in this industry as we do. This is because, there are very a few companies around that have gone through the same business cycle of growth as we did. It won’t be an overstatement, that we are among the two or three companies here, who are as professional in customs brokerage as are in freight and logistics. Customs Clearance is one of the most technical and uphill tasks in Pakistan, due to excessive taxation and complex customs duty structure.
Coverage: Pakistan, North America, Europe, and Asia with complete Door to Door service through our network of partner offices.
- ISO 9001 Certified
- Member of PIFFA (Pakistan International Freight Forwarders Association)
- Member of FIATA (Federation of International Freight Forwarders, Switzerland)
- Member of LCCI (Lahore Chamber of Commerce)
- Member of CHA (Customs House Agents Association)
- Licensed Customs Clearing Agents
- Licensed International Freight Forwarders
- Licensed Consolidators
- Licensed de-Consolidators
Scope of our Services
- Freight Forwarding by Air and Sea
- Customs Clearance Countrywide
- Worldwide Door-To-Door Delivery
- Trade License (WEBOC)
- Manage EIF (Electronic Import Form) and Remit International Wires
- DAP and DDP Shipments handling
- Up Country Forwarding to in-land destinations
- Bonded Non-bonded Warehousing
- 492 SRO Industrial temporary import for re-Export with finished goods
- Afghan-Transit Cargo handling